Hi traders! Quick overview of our trades since last 2 weeks.
USDJPY , 10y note and US dollars Index combination
As mentioned, “Personally I would recommend to use all of them, as a combination to take your continuation. for timing , wait for lunch time.”
For this successful trade, it was important to look on those 3 instruments to enter successfully.
- Dollars was keep selling, the hard part of this trade, it’s to go against the trend.
- Because YEN, was also week, it did not help it.
- For 10y Note… my chart, “jam” for some reason…usually it’s a good singe to note to trade it, and find something else.
Using a combination of chart to enter, can be very lucratif….but more “variable” we do have in our strategy, harder it can be to take it.
How ever, it seems like Dollars start to regain strength, and USD/JPY looking to be a great paire to trade next weeks.
WTI ( Crude Oil):
Was great, everything work as planned!
- Entry point was great, and after what… you just had to let it go!
- Probably time to take our profits, or move our stop closely to current price.
Good trade, everything worked as planed for the entry points. As mentioned… “watch for level 1” resistance/support.
- Down movement was week…due to “Dollars index”.
Probably the best of all , including WTI. For the entry points was hard, at first was looking to enter after the Asia market open…signal not really clear. Then Look for my lovely timing at 7:45. And got it.
- Entry was very hard to take…as mention, there was 2 entry , and one of it was a false one.
- Weekly chart, show us exactly what we want, a strong commitment for our long term run. Let it go, and take your daily revenue!
Thank all for your reading & comments!